Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Experience in Hanoi


Hi!! I am Deesha.
I am going to blog about my trip in vietnam.
The very beginning of the trip, i was feeling suoer nervous, because i was the only one from my class attending this trip.
However, i was glas that over the days, i started to make friends. Everyone were very friendly. Back to my experience. As it was my first time on a plane, i felt very excited. The fact that i could watch movies and hear songs. haha=)
when i reached vietnam, my first impression was '' hey this looks a bit like malaysia!''
the weather was cold yet there was sun. i found the people of vietnam very pleasent. the houses amazed me the most. only if i had a chance to see how it was like inside. what i loved the most about vietnam is that, everything is very natural. The best dat i enjoyed was on the junk at ha long bay. it was a dream come true experience. i had the best sleep on the junk too! i would rate the day to the orphanage the second best, because, the experience has reach out to my heart. though i did not cry, i felt that slight pinch of sadness in me. i am proud of the children there, because they seem to be coping well. overall, i am proud to say that i have gone for this trip. thnaks to everyone who made it possible, especially the teachers. God bless!

No comments: